Posted May 15, 2019
Click on 'Settings' in the sidebar followed by the 'Call Forward' tab.
Enable this feature by marking the checkbox 'Enable Call Forwarding' and entering the number to which the call should be forwarded. This number can be either:
- an extension internal to your organization, or
- a 10-digit (area code and number), or
- an 11-digit (country code, area code and number), phone-number.
- Select 'Also ring my VoIP phone' if you would also like to receive the incoming call on your desk/VoIP phone. If this is not selected, the call will only ring the forwarding destination.
- Select 'Keep Caller ID' if you would like the number of the original caller displayed. Keep it unchecked if you would like your own number displayed on the forwarded destination, making it appear as if you (or someone at your organization) had initiated the call.
Remember to click the blue 'Save Changes' button to apply changes.